Give an accent wall appealing warmth and depth with wood | South Salem Homes

I know the reputation we Southern Californians have when it comes to cold weather. Our idea of chilly is laughable to most people from the U.S. Midwest and other regions of the world where it gets truly cold in winter. I'm gonna say it anyway, though: It's getting chilly.

Fall is really my favorite time of year, with its turning leaves and temperatures in the 60s. For me the colder temperatures inspire gravitating toward warm woods and textures. They also make me want to eat soup every day, but that's another ideabook. So back to wood.

A wood accent wall is one of those versatile details that looks good just about anywhere, and as the temperatures dip, I find myself loving the look of wood in every color and shape. The impact is strong, and layers of texture and warmth can bring a rustic sophistication to traditional or modern spaces. Possible applications are numerous — no space is off-limits. So grab a blanket and a cup of soup and take a look at these warmth-inducing wood accent walls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Regional Banks Discuss Settlement Over Foreclosures | Waccabuc Real Estate

Top 20 real estate websites in June | Mount Kisco Real Estate