Best Uses for the Boho Blue Color | Bedford Corners Real Estate

I was meeting with a client the other day for an interior paint color consultation, and at one point we found ourselves sitting on the stairs just outside of her powder room trying to figure out the exact shade of blue she wanted for an accent wall in the room. We couldn’t find the color in the paint fan deck I had with me, but then she suddenly pointed to my ponytail elastic and said, “That’s the blue I want!”

I’d describe it as a bold electric blue that has the teensiest touch of green in it. That very afternoon I saw the announcement of Blue Paisley as PPG Pittsburgh Paints’ Color of the Year for 2015 and realized it was the exact hue my client wanted for her powder room wall. And now I am suddenly seeing this color popping up everywhere, from accent walls to winter clothing to decorative accessories.

One in a series: See more featured colors of the year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Regional Banks Discuss Settlement Over Foreclosures | Waccabuc Real Estate

Top 20 real estate websites in June | Mount Kisco Real Estate